Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Carvedart
Registered at the Chamber of Commerce under number 18.104.22.168
Version valid from September 2018
By completing the order form, the customer declares to have taken note of and to agree with these conditions.
– These conditions apply to every offer, sale and delivery of articles by Carvedart. The conditions are accessible to everyone and included on the internet site of Carvedart, www.mycarvedart.com. We will send you a copy by mail on request.
– By placing an order you indicate that you agree with the delivery and payment conditions. Carvedart reserves the right to change its delivery and / or payment conditions after the expiry of the term.
– All offers are without obligation. Telephone orders are only executed after written confirmation (or e-mail) from the buyer; without it the buyer bears the risk for all damage and inconvenience as a result of telephone misunderstanding.
– The buyer has a purchase obligation when the preview is approved, made items are not taken back or exchanged.
– Carvedart guarantees that the delivered product meets the agreement and meets the specifications stated in the offer.
– Carvedart strives to produce and ship within 30 days. You can always e-mail or call us and ask for the delivery time. It is advisable if you have an urgent assignment to consult by telephone. We reserve the right to deliver the materials only after full payment of the invoice amount. If the delivery time is not feasible, Carvedart will inform the customer here in time and offer the possibility to dissolve the agreement.
Under the rules of distance selling, Carvedart will carry out orders at least within 30 days. If this is not possible, or there is a delay for other reasons, or an order can not or only partially be executed, the consumer will receive notification within 1 month after placing the order and in that case he will be entitled to the order without cancel costs and notice of default. Any amount already paid in advance will be refunded immediately.
– Carvedart’s delivery obligation will be fulfilled, subject to proof to the contrary, once the goods delivered by Carvedart have been offered to the customer once. In the case of home delivery, the report of the carrier, which implies the refusal of acceptance, serves as full proof of the delivery offer.
– Shipment of the ordered items takes place after receipt and verification of your payment, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
– Shipping costs are stated on your quote and / or invoice.
– If a package is offered but refused by the addressee, the costs associated with the return and / or repair of the articles will be recovered from the addressee. This means that if an order is placed with us, the items must also be purchased and paid.
– Prices are not increased within the duration of the offer, unless legal measures make this necessary or if the manufacturer makes interim price increases.
– All prices on the quotation and invoice are in Euros.
Right to return / complaints
– Complaints about the quality, defects and / or other defects of the delivered articles must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt of the articles, illustrated with a photograph.
– Complaints will no longer be processed after this period. Neither can the buyer complain if the articles or the packaging have been changed, after delivery of nature and / or composition, have been processed in whole or in part and / or damaged.
– Goods that are manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications, for example made-to-measure, or that have a clearly personal character, the right to change, return and cancel your order will be canceled. An order can be canceled if you have opted for a prepayment and you have not yet made the payment. We have not yet produced your order. Of course you can always return your order if something is wrong with the product. Your order will then be made again and sent to you. Under no circumstances will she be liable for compensation for consequential damages.
– If the delivered article does not comply with the agreement, Carvedart is only obliged on request to repair the item or to have it repaired – provided it can reasonably meet this request – or to replace the delivered article or return the purchase price to the buyer. Pay.
– Please report returns by e-mail to email@example.com. Send the article in a sufficiently stamped packaging, with your details (name, telephone number and e-mail address) back to: PO Box 3070, 2220 CB Katwijk aan Zee.
– Carvedart respects the privacy of our customers and ensures confidentiality of your personal information.
Guarantee and conformity
– The entrepreneur warrants that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and / or usability and the legal provisions existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. and / or government regulations.
– The customer is obliged to check the delivered goods immediately upon receipt. If it turns out that the delivered item is wrong, inadequate or incomplete, then the customer must (before proceeding to return to Carvedart immediately report these defects via firstname.lastname@example.org) Any defects or incorrectly delivered goods serve and can not exceed maximum 7 days after delivery to Carvedart must be reported in writing Return of the goods must be done in the original packaging (including accessories and related documentation) and in new condition.Commissioning after detection of defect, damage arising after detection of defect, encumbrance and / or resale after detection of default, this right to complain and return is completely canceled.
– If Carvedart finds complaints of the buyer to be well-founded, Carvedart will, at its discretion, either replace the delivered goods free of charge or make a written arrangement regarding the compensation with the customer, on the understanding that the liability of Carvedart will therefore always limit the amount of compensation. is up to at most the invoice amount of the relevant items. Any liability of Carvedart for any other form of damage is excluded, including additional compensation in any form whatsoever, compensation for indirect damage or consequential loss or damage due to lost profits.
– We exclude any liability for damage, caused by the delivery of goods delivered by us – on surfaces intended for this purpose; – is mounted on the property of third parties; – processed unlawfully.
– Offers are without obligation, unless otherwise stated in the offer.
– Upon acceptance of a free offer by the buyer, Carvedart reserves the right to revoke or deviate from the offer within the period of 3 working days after receipt of that acceptance.
– Verbal commitments are only made by Carvedart after they have been explicitly confirmed in writing.
– Carvedart offers do not automatically apply to repeat orders.
– Carvedart can not be held to its offer if the customer should have understood that the offer, or any part thereof, contained an obvious mistake or error.
– Additions, changes and / or further agreements are only valid if agreed in writing.
– An agreement between Carvedart and a customer comes about after an order order by Carvedart has been assessed for feasibility.
– Carvedart reserves the right not to accept orders or orders without giving reasons or to accept them only on the condition that the shipment is made after payment in advance.
– Carvedart is not liable if and insofar as its obligations can not be fulfilled due to force majeure.
– Force majeure means any strange cause, as well as any circumstance, which in reasonableness should not be at its risk. Delay or default by our suppliers, disruptions in the Internet, faults in the electricity, malfunctions in e-mail traffic and malfunctions or changes in technology provided by third parties, transport problems, strikes, government measures, delays in the supply, negligence of suppliers and / or manufacturers of Carvedart as well as auxiliary persons, sickness of personnel, defects in auxiliary or transport vehicles are expressly regarded as force majeure.
– In the event of force majeure, Carvedart reserves the right to suspend its obligations and is also entitled to dissolve the agreement in whole or in part, or to demand that the content of the agreement be amended in such a way that implementation remains possible. Under no circumstances is Carvedart liable to pay any penalty or compensation.
– If Carvedart has partially fulfilled its obligations at the onset of the force majeure, or can only partly fulfill its obligations, it is entitled to invoice the already delivered or deliverable part separately and the customer is obliged to pay this invoice as if it concerned a separate contract. However, this does not apply if the already delivered or deliverable part does not have an independent value.
– Carvedart is not liable for damage to the product, vehicles or other objects caused by improper use, processing, fixing, assembly of the products.
Reservation of ownership
– Ownership of all goods sold and delivered by Carvedart to the buyer remains with Carvedart as long as the customer has not paid Carvedart’s claims pursuant to the agreement or earlier or later similar agreements, as long as the customer performs the work performed or to be performed or similar agreements have not yet been paid and as long as the customer has not paid Carvedart’s claims due to shortcomings in the fulfillment of such commitments, including claims in respect of fines, interest and costs, as referred to in Article 3: 92 BW.
– The customer now gives unconditional and irrevocable consent to Carvedart or a third party to be appointed by Carvedart, in all cases Carvedart wants to exercise ownership rights, to enter all those places where its properties will be located and to take those items there.
If third parties seize goods delivered under retention of title or wish to establish or assert rights thereon, the customer is obliged to notify Carvedart as soon as reasonably may be expected.
– Dutch law applies to all Carvedart agreements.
Design protection right Carvedart
– All our own designs, drawings or sketches that we have issued remain our sole property and may not be reproduced or copied, distributed or sold under any circumstances without prior written permission from the Carvedart management.